Bank Reconciliation Help

• Bank Reconciliation Help

Posted by Kim Haw on May 30, 2024 at 2:05 pm

The last time I reconciled our bank account was in January 2023 – we were having some issues with our PEO and I could not reconcile anything later than this until now – everything has changed with the copilot – I have spent all morning trying to reconcile with no luck. Is there someone who is willing to help give me a quick tutorial on this?

Kim Dallefeld, MVP replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Claude Rustom

May 30, 2024 at 5:49 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

It is advisable to proceed on a month-by-month basis, starting from January 2023. You can either activate Yodlee or use Copilot for reconciliation.

• Kim Dallefeld, MVP

June 2, 2024 at 6:49 pm
    Up
    Down
    ::

Kim, you do not have to use Copilot. You can reconcile in the same manner as before. However, if you used to use the Suggest Lines and check the cleared items, that definitely changed last year. I suggest contacting your partner for a 1-2 hour setup and training session session.

Claude is correct, I would reconcile each month and with new features it should not take a tremendous amount of time. That is if you can pull the transaction data from your bank that far back.

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!