August BC 3 Amigos talk about upcoming Summit 2023 in Charlotte, NC

• August BC 3 Amigos talk about upcoming Summit 2023 in Charlotte, NC

Posted by Steven Chinsky MVP on August 15, 2023 at 11:29 am

The BC 3 Amigos have published their August YouTube recording. Check it out here and listen to us chat about the upcoming Summit North America Conference and Academy Sessions. We dive into sessions, Academy Learning classes, Fast Chat sessions, Microsoft, and why someone should attend. Comment on Kim and my Hats.

https://lnkd.in/gNyBnuhY

You know all of us from the Community and Conferences. We have Kim Dallefeld, MVP, White Cowboy hat and Texas Shirt Robb Delprado and I, Steven Chinsky. We will have Monthly BC 3 Amigos videos talking anything Business Central.

Subscribe to our Channel. You will like our banter and fun discussions. Yes, we are a little crazy, a little fun, and provide instruction and knowledge on Business Central. If you combine all the years Kim, Robb, and I have been in the community, it’s between 60-70 years. Check Us Out and visit us for a good laugh and take away some BC knowledge.

Steven Chinsky MVP replied 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘August BC 3 Amigos talk about upcoming Summit 2023 in Charlotte, NC’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!