AP Automation with OCR recognition

• AP Automation with OCR recognition

Posted by Dennis Mahon on June 14, 2023 at 11:25 am

I’m in the middle of reviewing different ap automation companies and I was seeking customer information on the following products:

Continia document capture

Stamp Ap Management and invoice management

If anyone has any experience with either of these two products with BC, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your response.

David Dziadosz replied 10 months, 4 weeks ago 10 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • John Eckelberger

June 14, 2023 at 11:54 am
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi Dennis,

If you’re interested, Medius is Microsoft’s preferred AP Automation provider. I’d love to provide information on our solution if you’re interested. Feel free to reach out.

John

• Sunjay Agtey

June 14, 2023 at 12:09 pm
    Up
    Down

Hi Dennis – similar to John’s note if you are interested to reviewing another solution – feel free to explore Nimbello. Happy to help discuss how other Microsoft users are benefiting from our solution. Thanks, Sunjay

• Tyler Wilson

June 14, 2023 at 12:53 pm
    Up
    Down

Hey Dennis,

Feel free to checkout DocuPhase for AP Automation with OCR. We support Microsoft BC clients with AP automation like your organization. You can connect with me at twilson@docuphase.com and I can pass along some info to you!

Thanks,

Tyler

• Angela Holland

June 14, 2023 at 1:06 pm
    Up
    Down

We recently switched from Concur to Continia several months ago for Document Capture and Expense Management. We really like how Continia is directly integrated inside Business Central, giving our AP one software to work out of and it has allowed more controls and monitoring of invoices/expense reports. I would be happy to speak our experience if needed as well.

• Todd Froemming

June 14, 2023 at 1:45 pm
    Up
    Down

We are using Continia and recommend it to all our clients that need this. We also use and recommend the Expense Capture option from them too. Very happy with the support they offer. They are one of our most responsive vendors for Business Central add-ons.

• jesse.olsen@journeyteam.com

June 14, 2023 at 3:05 pm
    Up
    Down

Hello,

I would STRONGLY recommend using the Continia solutions for AP automation. I have looked at a ton of different solutions for BC and the Continia product is the most integrated solution that I have found. I am using this product on at least 75% of the implementations I have done within the last year.

You can reach out to me directly for any questions – jesse.olsen@journeyteam.com

• Kim Dallefeld, MVP

June 15, 2023 at 11:35 am
    Up
    Down

Dennis, there are lots of options for AP automation. You have to look at the features. I just had someone decide to use Bill.com and then they found out that no images are captured and sent to BC.

Tipalti has a solution but I’ve not reviewed in detail. And there are several others. I suggest looking at those that support the user group as they have solutions to show.

Continia, as you can see by the number of responses using their solution, seems to be tried and proven solution.

• Cliff McDaniel

June 25, 2023 at 10:12 am
    Up
    Down

Please see below for an upcoming webinar that may be helpful. <div>
    <div>
    <div>https://dynamicscommunities.com/event/bc-nav-ug-webinar-wipe-out-90-of-your-manual-tasks-and-paper-use-with-business-central/
    </div></div></div>

• David Dziadosz

June 28, 2023 at 8:38 am
    Up
    Down

Continia is an excellent solution that is entirely embedded in Business Central which provides a great user experience. The support is also professional and timely.

The discussion ‘AP Automation with OCR recognition’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!