Financial reporting

• Financial reporting

Posted by Renel Morin on January 15, 2020 at 9:04 am
    • Renel Morin

January 15, 2020 at 9:04 AM

Hello everyone!!  I need to lear Management Reporter, well Financial Reporter in D365.  I have found this learing path, but was wondering if anyone had documentation, video or other to share to help me out 🙂  thanks in advance !!  https://docs.microsoft.com/fr-ca/learn/modules/work-analytics-reporting-finance-operations/

——————————
      Renel Morin
      Montréal QC
      ——————————

• Corey Warawa

January 16, 2020 at 10:16 AM

Hi Renel,

Attached is a guide that I have that was published by Microsoft in 2013.  I know that it is quite old, but I believe that most of the concepts are still the same.

——————————
      Corey Warawa
      Functional Architect
      Liquor Stores Limited Partnership
      Edmonton AB
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Derek Krebs

January 16, 2020 at 11:04 AM

Hello, the User Guide has very good info and most of it applies to the D365 version with minor exception of the web viewer that looks a tad different in D365.  I could gladly also provide the training guides applicable so simply email me and I can provide download link as too large to attache/email.  Most of those guides our team help author when we worked at Microsoft for 10+ years.  The training guide is better than the user guide in that it is more report driven (Inc St, Bal Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.) There is also the Academy Learning where we do about 1 class per month for the User Groups so check the upcoming schedule.

——————————
      Derek Krebs
      Sr Consultant
      MSX Group
      derek.krebs@msxgroup.com
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Renel Morin

January 16, 2020 at 12:20 PM

Thanks a 1 000 000 !!!

renel

——————————
      Renel Morin

Montréal QC
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

• Noah Moseley

January 22, 2020 at 10:09 AM

Hi Renel.

AXUG ACADEMY has an intro MR class coming up in April. The link is https://dcid365ugportal.cobaltsaas.com/Meetings/Registration/MeetingDetails.aspx?mid=ce2d1b2d-fdbc-4b23-8385-7f4c794e9f40

The advanced class is the next day. Its link is https://dcid365ugportal.cobaltsaas.com/Meetings/Registration/MeetingDetails.aspx?mid=fa7de857-2f52-49b6-987e-64d7f3c56ff3 

These classes are both online and offer hands-on training led by one of our instructors. 

——————————
      Noah Moseley, MSX Group Senior Consultant
      Academy Instructor for Management Reporter and D365FO Financial Report Designer
      noah.moseley@msxgroup.com
      ——————————
      ——————————————-

Renel Morin replied 4 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

The discussion ‘Financial reporting’ is closed to new replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Welcome to our new site!

Here you will find a wealth of information created for people  that are on a mission to redefine business models with cloud techinologies, AI, automation, low code / no code applications, data, security & more to compete in the Acceleration Economy!