In June, Microsoft released a new model-driven app design experience for Dynamics 365 Online and Power Platform customers. This session will compare the “old,” legacy designer to the new one – teaching attendees how to use the new interface. Session will include live demos and a live app build in Power Apps using the new design experience.
Topics will include:
– Adding a table to your app
– Selecting specific forms & views for your app
– Moving a table to a different part of your app navigation
– Previewing your app
– Creating a new app from scratch
– Updating an existing app
– Attendees will understand the key differences in managing apps in the legacy designer and the new designer.
– Attendees will be comfortable building a new model-driven app using the new app designer.
– Attendees will know how to edit existing model-driven apps using the legacy app designer.