This will be an introduction class on how to setup a device for use in capturing machine counter information from a production device for Azure IOT.
IOT Devices allow for Manufacturers to automate capturing and collecting data for consumption. The captured data can also be extended to create transactions within a D365 environment.
Automation of shop floor data can help in reducing errors and waste thru greater visibility of shop floor activity.
We will explore:
- Steps needed for proof of concept.
- How to configure IOT device.
- How to connect IOT device to Azure IOT.
- How to connect IOT device to D365 Resource.
- Demonstration of a Photosensor capturing machine counter for D365.
- Participants will learn basic IOT device hardware connections.
- Participants will learn Azure IOT device configuration.
- Participants will learn D365 IOT device configuration.
Who should attend:
- Product development, Master Planners, Schedulers, and IT.
Appropriate software version: